Saturday 21 July 2012

Maybelline ColorSensational Popstick - Citrus Slice



I simply couldn't resist the three for two offer on Maybelline in Boots a few weeks ago and I was drawn to the colour tattoos as well as this rather intriguing 'Popstick'.  Maybe I'm just a child, but the thought of putting something that essentially looks and smells like jelly on my lips was too much to resist! 

I went for the shade 060 Citrus Slice (mainly because of the smell) and I'm really happy with both the colour payoff and the fact that the scent lingers for ages!! 
This photo doesn't really do the colour justice, it looks far more pink on my lips.

I love the fact that this is more of a 'relaxed' lip colour - it's essentially a balm with a hint of colour and a really sensational smell (it definitely lives up to the name ColorSensational ) and you don't have to worry about looking in a mirror when you slap it on, and it won't look stupid if you forget to reapply it and the colour just gives your lips a natural flush (as if you'd been kissing - naughty!)


I'm going to do a full post on the Colour Tattoos and everything I picked up from Maybelline so watch this space.  

Have you tried any of the ColorSensational Popsticks?

x

2 comments:

  1. I've not tried these before but they're really cutely packaged with the transparent lipstick. It does look quite sheer but the tint is quite pretty - I like your description that it makes you look like you've been kissing :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the only way I could think to describe it haha! I quite like the sheer tint for the summer, it makes it a no hassle look to wear. X

      Delete