Sunday 15 July 2012

Not the day I'd planned

Today was meant to be spent writing a zillion blog posts.  It hasn't happened, but boy oh boy am I pleased with the reason for this...It's been sunny!!! That is right ladies (and gentlemen if you so choose to read this) I was sat outside in a skirt and strap top! Not only was I sat in it, but I was roasting! I even whacked out the factor 30 because I thought my skin might go into shock as a result of the sudden change from the bleak mid-winter weather we've had for the past zillion years.


Check my twitter martinalice22 or instagram alicemagints for photos of blue sky!! 


Hope you've all had a lovely Sunday
x

7 comments:

  1. Yay for sunshine! There wasn't much in my neck of the woods!
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a clear, sunny blue sky :) It's a guaranteed mood lifter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is isn't it! Shame we're back to black clouds and rain again! x

      Delete
  3. Hey lovely!
    You won the Dyson giveaway on my blog. I can't seem to find your email anywhere so could you drop me a quick line with your address etc. to thrifty@athriftymrs.com I'll pop it over to the PR people so they can get your prize out.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous! I had a square metre of sunshine, which was more a waif of milky sunlight as opposed to actual enjoyable sunshine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly it didn't last. Are we ever going to get a summer?!
      x

      Delete
  5. Jealous! I had a square metre of sunshine in my garden, but it was more like a waif of milky sunlight as opposed to actual enjoyable sunshine...! X

    ReplyDelete