Friday 13 July 2012

Craving!

Starbucks Chocolate Creme - get in my life! 

The most amazing hot mallow at a gorgeous cafe in Cardiff - amazing that you get a cookie on  the side!! 

I am seriously craving a rather large combination of chocolate, milk and cream...  When caught in this predicament I don't recommend looking on the Food and Drink boards on Pinterest.com - I've almost been reduced to tears by the sight of all that food that I simply wont be eating any time soon! 


What are your favourite chocolate related recipes?! 

x

6 comments:

  1. love myself a bit of starbucks ;)

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate coffee but I would live in Starbucks just for the chocolate creme!

      x

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, me too!! That chocolate creme needs to get in my life as well as yours! Ahhh, these pictures have worsened my cravings no end, haha.
    I really want to try the slutty brownie recipe, it sounds ah-mazing. If you haven't heard of it, it's basically half cookie dough, half brownie mixture, with Oreos baked into the middle of it! Could life get any better?? Haha, hope you're well xx

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - I kind of forgot that this post could make everyone else feel like me!
      The slutty brownie sounds like my idea of heaven....I think I'm going to have to make time for that in my life!
      Thanks for finding me on twitter too, and hope your car was having a temporary Friday 13th blip!!

      x

      Delete
  3. absolutely love chocolate creme frappuchino it's my favourite cold drink in Starbucks! yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you go for the cream on top? Personally I think the damage is already done making it essential!! x

      Delete