Monday 30 July 2012

Monday Questionnaire


Alison over at www.amarixe.com has done a Monday Questionnaire, and having read it I thought why not do one too! I like having a look at other people's answers to this kind of thing, so I hope you enjoy reading my answers, or at least don't find them too boring!! 

1.) Mood:
Content if not a little tired! 
2.) Do you wear a piece of jewelry that you never take off?
I've worn a toe ring for 9 years now and I wouldn't dream of taking it off, people often assume it would be really uncomfortable but honestly I don't even know it is there! I also wear a silver ring on my right hand ring finger (or third finger) and three silver bracelets on my right wrist and I keep these on all the time! 
3.) If you had a free year to do anything you wanted (with unlimited funds to do so), how would you spend it?
I'd travel, I like Alison's idea to spend a month in 12 different cities but I don't think I'd like to always be in the city - a large chunk would have to be spent sunbathing on golden sands! I'd want to take my family and close friends with me too! 
4.) Current nail polish:
I'm trying to give my nails a break and help them gain some strength (they are the most pathetic nails in the world) so I've been applying OPI's Nail Envy every other day in a bid to help them along!
5.) Have you been watching the Olympics?
Yes, my favourites are the gymnastics and the swimming...although really I love them all! I am so upset for Tom Daley, he really deserves a gold! 
6.) Current outfit:
Fat Face coral floral maxi skirt, H&M black strap top, black Topshop slouchy t-shirt and black havaianas
This is the skirt in question - obviously not the top! 
7.) What are your favorite pizza toppings?
It's got to be pepperoni really. Although on homemade pizzas I love a tuna and pepperoni/chorizo mix! Wow that's made me hungry!
8.) Who is your favorite Disney character?
Believe it or not I'm not massively into Disney (I know I am going to go down in people's estimations for this) but I didn't watch much as a child (talk about a deprived childhood) so I feel it's a bit late to get into it now. Probably Belle from Beauty and the Beast though.
9.) When it comes to shoes, flats or heels?
In the day it has got to be flats, I can't think of anything worse than wearing heels all day everyday, but when it comes to a night out my outfit doesn't feel complete without heels, I need them to elongate and try their hardest to give the appearance of slimmer legs, and to make my outfit feel complete.
10.) Weekly goals:
I'm going home on Wednesday, and I'd like to maintain the good blogging routine i've got into, and I'd like to make the most of my days starting by getting up nice and early and going to bed early too! I've written a post on the 7 Things I hope to achieve this week and you can read it  here!

I'd love to read your responses, so you can copy and paste the questions below and leave them as a comment if you'd like! 

I hope you're all well x


1.) Mood:
2.) Do you wear a piece of jewelry that you never take off?
3.) If you had a free year to do anything you wanted (with unlimited funds to do so), how would you spend it?
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) Have you been watching the Olympics?
6.) Current outfit:
7.) What are your favorite pizza toppings?
8.) Who is your favorite Disney character?
9.) When it comes to shoes, flats or heels?
10.) Weekly goals:

6 comments:

  1. I just used nail envy, then filed my nails down to where they used flake and my nail varnish looks perfect and is yet to chip three days later!!!
    And I am such an early riser/early sleeper!!!
    I love the idea of 12 cities too :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll use that tip and file my nails after applying Nail Envy - thanks Laura!
      If only I had a year out and unlimited money!!

      x

      Delete
  2. its never too late to start watching Disney films!! well done on the Q&A post x

    www.fionalovesdaisy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I ought to get stuck in to some Disney then!!
      Thanks for your comment, it puts a massive smile on my face to see someone has taken the time to write something :)

      x

      Delete
  3. SWEET! I was just at her blog and I also just decided to do the same thing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing these little things :) I find them so fun to read!

    Check mine out at abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete