Wednesday 11 July 2012

Current Loves....

Book The Return of Captain John Emmett by Elizabeth Speller I don't really know how to describe this book - set after the First World War it deals with loss, a search for the truth, and the connections between men who saw some pretty horrific things.  It is an amazing book, and I think it's been written amazingly! 


Nail Varnish Fiji by Essie it is a beautiful milky pink.  A full review to come soon! 


Face Product Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish full post coming up! 


Lip Product Carmex Simple, yet so effective.  I've been using Carmex for years and years and just love how it's slightly medicated scent makes me feel like it must be doing real good.  Before it became really popular my friends all used to use mine and call it 'the industrial' because it really does mean business! 


Hair related thing Tangle Teezer I use this as soon as I step out of the shower, tip my head upside down and give it a good brush, it just means that products sit so much better in my hair when I come to styling it.  I also love how gentle it is. 


Food Ice Not exciting, and not new, maybe just a bit weird (especially in this winter weather!) but I just can't get enough of ice, I love eating it!! 


Website Twitter I've been a bit fan of twitter for a while now, but recently I've been using it for more than just stalking celebs! I've actually been chatting to people! If you fancy following me i'm easily found at martinalice22 - come and say hey!! 


Music Rudimental ft. John Newman Feel The Love this song just makes me feel summery despite the hideous weather! 


What have you been loving recently? I'd love to know! 

x

4 comments:

  1. i have a small addiction with carmex, or really any kind of chapstick. but carmex is amazing!
    ha ha ha i still think it's so weird that you eat ice! just thinking about it makes my mouth hurt, ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep lipbalms have me suckered every time - I just can't get enough of them!! I know, I don't know why I do it! I've got really sensitive teeth in some parts of my mouth too so it can be horrible! I'm crazy I know!! x

      Delete
  2. i've definitely become more and more in love with twitter too. it's fun connecting and making online friends!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is taking over my love of facebook...who would have thought that could happen haha!
      x

      Delete