Friday 20 July 2012

NOTD: Essie Lilacism



I have no idea what the stripes are about but I wanted to include this as it's more in focus!! 


I picked up this colour at Boots for £7.99, and while I think this is on the pricey side for a nail varnish (well compared to our wonderful Barry M at £2.99) I can not argue with the fact that it is an absolutely gorgeous colour!! It was a pleasure to look down at my nails while wearing this! 


Just a quick NOTD for you but I'll be back with more reviews and ramblings soon!! 

What is your favourite nail colour? Which colour puts a smile on your face when you catch a glimpse of it? 

x

8 comments:

  1. I love nail varnish! x I am also a new follower right here x my favourite essiebutton nail polish is mint candy apple x
    Check out my blog x I have lots of nail posts x they are all mine aswell x
    http://littlesugarcube98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a nail varnish addict! I love Mint Candy Apple (post on it here if you want to see my thoughts: http://shinyprettythings-alice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/essie-mint-candy-apple.html
      Thank you so much for following, and also for commenting, I'll go and check out your blog too!
      x

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Please subscribe ❤

      Delete
  2. Wow love the colour, I've been looking for a nice purpley-blue to go on my toes haha :).
    I think I'd have to recommend an orange from Barry M, i've suprised myself by how much I love it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend this colour - I love it!! But Barry M do do a very similar one - check out my NOTD in April with Barry M Berry Ice Cream and see what you think!

      x

      Delete
    2. Also, have just looked at your blog, and I love it! I'm following x

      Delete
  3. I am soo tempted to get this colour, I love Essie polishes :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much as I'd hate to encourage people to spend their money - DO IT! It's so nice!
      x

      Delete