Thursday 26 July 2012

Current Loves

Book The Making of Us by Lisa Jewell. Lisa Jewell has got to be one of my all time favourite authors, not only are her books fantastic and you get absolutely sucked in to the lives of each of the characters, but I was introduced to Thirty Nothing (an amazing read) by my cousin years and years ago, so whenever I read something by Lisa Jewell I can't help but think back on amazing times with my cousin (my best friend, and basically my sister).


Nail Varnish Essie Lilacism I simply love it! I couldn't stop looking at my nails when I was wearing this!! See this post for a full review and photos


Face Product Avene Thermal Spring Water This stuff really has been an essential over the past couple of days.  I'm currently in Gloucestershire caring for my granny and boy oh boy is it hot! Not only is it hot, but there is no breeze and being from Cornwall I'm used to a constant sea breeze to take the edge off the heat (normally it's annoyingly chilly but now I could really do with it!) So this spray has been used regularly to instantly refresh me, the metal spray can means the product is always cold regardless of the room temperature.


Lip Product Maybelline ColorSensational Popstick I love the smell of this, and how easily it glides on to the skin. A perfect summer lip balm with a hint of colour.






Hair Product Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner To be perfectly honest I don't know how much 'good' these do my hair in the long run, but they certainly make is appear silky smooth and they smell divine so I'm happy! 


Drink Marks & Spencer Blackcurrent High Juice, throw in some ice cubes and cold water and voila perfect summer drink! 


and last but by no means least my favourite thing overall has been THE SUN I feel like a new person when the sun is shining and I just love it!! 


I hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine! 

x

8 comments:

  1. woahh, that's the craziest looking lipstick i have ever seen! i love it, ha ha! and the picture is awesome quality as well -- mine have been turning out looking like crap lately, i think it's time for a new camera :(
    hope all is well miss lovely!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty strange looking isn't it!! But it's really lovely. And thanks, I've been using my mum's camera because mine died and I can't afford a new one - kind of annoying when I constantly want to take photos for my blog!!
      I'm very well thank you, I'm caring for my Granny at the minute which is hard, hilarious and exhausting all at the same time!

      I hope you're well :)

      x

      Delete
  2. I love Aussie hair products too. If you're worried about your hair in the long-run then you could try using Aussie Mega Shampoo once or twice a week, it gets rid of any build up on your hair. I tend to do that, while the rest of the time I use the Aussie Volume shampoo. Must get some miracle moist again though as it's very good, especially when used with the 3 Minute Miracle conditioner :)
    Mel xx

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel I'll go and get myself some Mega Shampoo as soon as I'm home! I've got the 3 Minute Miracle conditioner too but I've not used it yet (stupid Alice) and I do love the Volume one too...lets face it, I just love all things Aussie!!

      x

      Delete
  3. I also love the Aussie products and that popstick looks interesting, I haven't tried them :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're after a light flash of colour and an amazing smell I'd say the popstick is just what you need!

      x

      Delete
  4. the lip balm looks so interesting because it wouldnt come turkey yet and i really want to try it :(
    please visit my blog Alice :)
    http://rosaygrismoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a shame it isn't in Turkey yet - I hope it makes it over to you eventually!
      Of course I'll check out your blog :)

      x

      Delete