Monday 16 April 2012

Silky Smooth Hair


When I was about 14 I was really into hair serums, but by 16 I'd pretty much given up on them altogether.  A couple of months ago there was a deal on John Frieda in Superdrug so I thought I'd give this serum a go and see if I could reconnect with what I used to love about them.

  I fell straight back in love after the very first time.  I proceeded to blow dry and straighten my hair, and I was left with the silkiest, shiniest locks (one of my boy mates, a rugby playing, floppy haired boy at that, even commented on how lovely it looked!).

I've been using this product a couple of times a week since then, applying it at the very end of my shower while my hair is soaking wet (just smoothing one pumps worth through my mid lengths to ends), before getting out and whipping it into a turban. 




John Frieda
Frizz-Ease
Original Formula  Hair Serum
For medium to coarse frizzy hair



No comments:

Post a Comment