I don't know if I can be counted as a Beauty Blogger but lets face it my blog is mainly about beauty related things so you know what I think I'm allowed to do this tag! I saw this on The Beauty of Louise, and I thought it looked like fun so here we go!
1) Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair used to be very curly but since I have spent years abusing it with straighteners it now has more of a natural wave but around my face it still goes curly crazy if I let it!
2) What is your natural hair colour?
Dark brown - aside from some pretty awful highlights when I was about 13 I have never coloured my hair. I really like my natural colour and until my gray hairs get out of control I have no intention of torturing it with dye.
3) How often do you wash your hair?
Despite my best efforts I always fall back into the trap of washing it every day. I know it isn't good for it, but I have fine hair that just looks greasy, limp and lifeless if I leave it.
4) Do you wear the same style or change it?
My safety mode is to straighten it but I do like to just let it do its thing some times and leave it to curl. I quite often just scrape it back into a mess on top of my head because sometimes I just can't handle having it down!
5) Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own, but I absolutely love having my nails done and if I could afford it I would have them done all the time! Having said that I don't think there would be much point of me having them done regularly as I'm not allowed to have my nails painted when I do make up or manicures at college.
6) How often do you change your nail polish?
I go through stages, sometimes about three times a week, and other times once a week or even less. I love painting my nails but i do get a bit annoyed if they get sheet marks or other imperfections so sometimes it seems more hassle than it's worth!
7) Do you polish your nails in the winter too, or just the summer?
I paint my nails all year round, I think that it is such an easy way to make you feel better, and to add some interest to the rainy days and pretty plain colours I tend to wear.
8) How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
About 15 minutes at most I think because day to day I don't do anything very exciting just the same every day. On a night out though if I am going to do something more exciting like a smokey eye then I like to leave myself a lot longer so I can relax and take my time.
9) What do you do first? Face or eyes?
My foundation and concealer, then eyes then powder, bronzer and blush. But I often regret doing my foundation first when I use dark colours as it all has to be touched up anyway!
10) Do you 'collect' makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I used to be very strict with myself and only buy what I needed when I needed it, but now I've got a bit of a make up obsession and I most definitely collect it!
11) How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very rarely. I wish I wore them more though because they make me feel so much better. I get pretty stressed putting them on though and am phobic about them peeling off during a night out and just making me look ridiculous.
12) Do you always do a full face of makeup everyday?
I don't always wear make up (if I don't plan on going anywhere or if I'm only popping to the shop) but if I do I go for my standard face make up and eyeliner and mascara or just mascara.
13) Do you wear make up when you're home alone (or with family)?
No, although I wish I was more disciplined and did because makeup makes me feel better overall.
14) Will you leave the house without make up?
Yes, but I don't feel as happy about myself if I do.
15) How many high end products do you have?
Quite a lot really. I really do prefer them and make up is my treat, I don't really buy clothes so I spend on makeup instead.
16) How often do you clean your make up brushes?
I used to be pretty bad but I now use brush cleanser after every use and give them a deep clean about once a week or once every two weeks using baby shampoo.
17) Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I sometimes think about possible outfits but it often changes as I'm getting ready and I end up trying on a few different options (which then get thrown on my bed and end up on the floor as I come in a little worse for wear!)
18) How often do you change your handbag?
Never, I wear my bags out until I need a new one and then I change.
19) What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I tend to go to sleep a little after midnight and get up around 8, although it obviously changes if I have specific things to do.
20) How often and when do you work out?
I don't. I used to but now I don't but wish I did.
21) Left-Handed or Right-Handed?
Left (a sign of great intelligence and creativity I'll have you know haha)
22) How tall are you?
5 foot 6 and a half...the half is very important!
23) Do you speak a foreign language?
I did Spanish up to AS Level, but I have mostly forgotten it all. I'd love to relearn it though, I think speaking foreign languages is such a beautiful and valuable skill.
24) How many pets do you have?
25) How often are you on blogger?
Everyday. I'm officially addicted!
26) Do you read comments on blogs?
27) Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Every now and again I write up a list based on other peoples blog posts but more often than not I'll get to a make up counter and the list goes out the window and I go mad!
28) How did you come up with you blog name?
I did it in a bit of a hurry. I had been wanted to start a blog for so long and kept putting it off because I wanted it to be perfect. In the end I just faced up to the fact it wouldn't be and just created a name in a minute or so...and regretted it haha!
29) What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
My iPhone because I don't have a camera any more but when I go home I borrow my mums which is a Panasonic Dsomething!
30) How often do you clean your house (daily, weekly or other)?
I do bits day to day and then big cleans weekly.
31) What is your favourite colour?
32) What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
Cosmopolitan, I've been reading it for years and love it!
33) Do you swear?
Sometimes yes, it's not an attractive thing to do and I wish I'd never got in the habit if you will.
34) What are you doing with the rest of your day?
It's jubilee weekend so I'm planning on going to a big street party but it's just started tipping it down and I'm not sure if I'm brave enough...but I'm definitely going to paint my nails in a royal red, white and blue!
I'd love to read your response, so I tag everyone and anyone!