Wednesday 19 September 2012

First Impressions: Tigi Catwalk Your Highness


I'm a massive fan of Tigi hair products and have been using them for about six years on and off (you've got to switch it up every now and again).  In terms of shampoo and conditioners so far I've used
-  Self Absorbed
- Brunette Goddess
- Styleshots Epic Volume
- A Rockaholic one that I can't remember the name of...(helpful I know)
Some of them I've repurchased and some I've been glad to finish to be honest (I always get the tweens and at 750ml per bottle that's a lot of hair washes!!)

This is the first set from the Catwalk range that I've every tried and I've got very mixed feelings I've got to admit.  After my first use of this I was astounded, it really did give me great volume and once I'd styled it my hair seemed to keep it's shape and volume for ages, which is very rare with my pancake flat locks! Sadly, after my second wash I was left with limp hair that felt heavy and ladened with product still.  I thought that maybe I was being an idiot and had suffered temporary amnesia and forgotten how to wash my hair properly, but this turned out not to be the case as I've made a mental note to be super super extra thorough when washing the product out but still more often than not my hair feels a bit lank and product laden. I'm hoping that this will miraculously change, and I'll fall in love with this tween, but until then I'm staying put on the fence! 

I'll let you know if my thoughts change!



Have you ever used this range? If so, what did you think of it? What's your favourite shampoo and conditioner? 


xxx


2 comments:

  1. I've never used this range before but I know what you mean by how products can see great at first and then start acting different. great post!

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I know, it's such a pain...why can't they just be consistently good!??!
      x

      Delete