Wednesday 29 August 2012

Current Loves

Book Stieg Larsson The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo I tried to read this a while ago but I just couldn't get into it, I've given it another go though and I'm loving it.

Nail Varnish Jessica Geleration French Manicure I love Geleration manicures, they're long lasting, quite drying and brilliant.  Having said this though, I have got a chip in one of my nails after only a couple of days though - not cool after two days of its 2 week expected lifespan!!





Face Product Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel I've got a whole blog post coming up about this very soon, it's been a beautiful product to use this summer - lightweight, beautiful and it smells delicious! 


Lip Product It's got to be Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm, this is probably my most favourite summer product, click on the product name above and read my full review of it! 


Hair Product Tangle Teezer running this little beauty through my hair after a shower just makes it so easy to work with.  I've been using this on my 11 year old God daughter's hair and I'm the only one who has been able to brush her gorgeous long hair without making her cry, so that's got to be a winner! 


Drink Morrisons Apple and Elderflower High Juice plenty of ice and a nice tall glass is summer drink perfection! 


Food Homemade Butternut Squash Soup with Chilli and Ginger If you'd be interested I'll do a blog post on this recipe? 


Website twitter.com I've become a twitter addict recently and I never thought that would happen to me because I couldn't get why people loved twitter so much until relatively recently! If you want to follow me its @martinalice22

Place The beach living in North Cornwall has disadvantages (being an hour and a bit drive away from any decent shops) and advantages, and the beaches are a massive advantage.  Rain or shine they're always impressive but on those days of brilliant sunshine they are incredible and I feel so lucky to live where I do, and I honestly wouldn't want to be anywhere else while I'm admiring the area that's on my doorstep! 

6 comments:

  1. As if you live near the beach! So jealous!!!
    Tangle Teezer and Chanel Bronze Universal are faves of mine too :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, very very close (that wont help your jealousy)
      I know, they're wonder products aren't they!!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Do you live in North Cornwall!? Where abouts? I didn't realise this - I'm from South Devon!
    Would love to see that soup recipe, sounds yummy.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do indeed, near Bude. Such a small world! Where abouts in South Devon are you from?
      I'll get the recipe up soon!!

      x

      Delete
  3. Oh, and I really struggled getting into that book too - I feel like it was really overly padded out, and just kept reiterating the same stuff in the first half. I kept reading a bit then starting another book! In the end I just watched the film, and it was really good, so now I'm inspired to start reading the second book. I usually hate film versions of books though, so this was an exception.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very tempted to give up again, clearly I'd only got into it for about a day when I wrote this and I fell out of love with it yet again this afternoon...some bits just bore me...too much detail about financial journalism...I don't care!! I'm determined to stick with it though!!
      xx

      Delete