So, the spending ban, anyone remember that? No, clearly I didn't either! In my defense *lame excuse coming up - wouldn't hold up in a court of law* I see this more as a reward after a stressful day, and a present from myself for completing another step on the new path my life is taking...told you it was lame! Basically, I was in Brighton finalising some stuff with college and I actually felt pretty excited and proud of myself, and the sun was shining and I must have got lost because I mysteriously found myself in the MAC shop! As ever, I went in with my eye on one thing Supernova from the Heavenly Creature collection and came out with an additional six products...how does this happen (I blame the really lovely MUA who was helping me!)?!
Here is a round up of what I got...
- Supernova Mineralize Blush (Heavenly Creatures Colour collection)
- Russian Red lipstick
- Redd lip pencil (obviously needed it to compliment Russian Red)
- Spiked eye brow pencil
- Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus to try to take the vile shine away
- Mineralize Eye Shadow in Earthly (Heavenly Creatures Eyes collection)
- 263 angled brush, the synthetic cousin if you will of the 266
Yes, I went crazy. I'm sorry.
If you want I'm going to do full reviews and swatchy swatches of each product in the near future?!