Sunday 7 October 2012

Super Sleepy Sunday

Boy oh boy am I feeling ridiculously tired today.  I'm finding it physically impossible to stop myself from yawning every five seconds...is there a cure for yawning?  On 24 Hours in A&E I saw a man who had gone to hospital with hiccups so maybe should take myself down there and see what they can do for my yawning?! Alternatively I could continue to do what I am doing right now, which is lying on my bed writing this post with the view to having a nap shortly afterwards! 

Roast - CHECK
In my defense, I have been fairly busy (not really) this morning; up and at body attack for 8.30 this morning, then coffee morning (eating pastries and drinking tea not only undoes all the hard work at attack but it's flipping exhausting  - back me up here Grace!), following that I went straight to my Grandma and Grandad's where my brother had cooked up a mighty fine roast.  I'm a little concerned that if I don't buck my ideas up soon though, I wont make it through Strictly Come Dancing which I recorded last night, and that would be a sin! I also need to tidy my room and do some homework but to be perfectly honest it all pales into insignificance when I weigh it up against the thought of sleeping through Strictly!! 

On a side note; how good is Autumn tv?! We've got Downton Abbey, The Great British Bake Off, The Paradise (love it!), and now Strictly...what more could you ask for (well, actually if they brought Waking The Dead and Spooks back I'd be over the moon)?

I do apologise for the fact that this is a totally uninspiring post, but I don't particularly feel like I've got it in me to write anything too mediocre incredible today! 


Hot Chocolate - has been substituted for plenty of tea, but there is still time! 

Primark's finest - coming right up! 
I hope you're all having wonderful Sundays! 

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ah would love to have that hot chocolate myself right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes there is just nothing better than a big mug of hot chocolate is there?! x

      Delete
  2. So unbelievably jealous of that roast and hot choc, perfect Sunday treats!
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm craving both of them right now...unfortunately neither of them will be coming my way any time soon! Hope you're well Mel
      x

      Delete