Saturday 24 March 2012

Finally taken the plunge!

Hello and welcome!


I've finally taken the plunge and decided to write a blog - big pat on the back for me! I intend to indulge myself well and truly by chattering away about lots of shiny pretty things that I see and like! 


In my head I like to think of myself as some form of domestic goddess, akin to Nigella but without the tousled hair midnight feasts...who actually does that?! And no, I do not own a red silk dressing gown or any other such creepy garments!  I am also a self confessed productaholic...I can't get enough of all the lovely potions and lotions out there! I have far too many nail varnishes and much too much make up but I simply love love love it all so it's got to stay!! I love art as well, although I've been very slack recently and have done very little other than think of doing arty bits and bobs...it's not been very successful - nothing has magically created itself!! 


I'm currently doing an evening course in Make-Up and Manicure so I'll keep you posted on how that is going as the course progresses!! 



Sparkly chocolate cupcake goodness! 


Thank you for reading this and fingers crossed I actually continue to write this!! 

Bye!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment